About

Varde77(バルデセブンティセブン)は、
『Vintage & Future』をコンセプトに過去から現在に残り続けたもの
現在から未来に残り続けるものを提案しています。
Key-word of the concept of Varde77 is 『Vintage & Future』
and we would like to propose the collection which is exiting from past until now , and to the future.
商品は4ライン構成
Product consists of 4 lines
Varde77-logo
Varde77のラインはパターンワークやデザイン性に重点をおいて製作されている独自のラインです。
The line of Varde 77 is a unique line which is produced with emphasis on pattern work and design.
revival90-logo
REVIVAL 90% PRODUCTS Varde77のラインは古着やヴィンテージを90%復刻して、残りの10%は独自の解釈でアレンジを加えている古着の復刻ライン。
REVIVAL 90% PRODUCTS Varde 77 reprints 90% of old clothes and vintage, the remaining 10% is a reprint line of old clothes that arranges with original interpretation.
makeover-logo
MAKEOVERのラインは古着のリメイクライン。実際に古着を使ってリメイクを行っています。
The line of MAKEOVER is a remake line of old clothes. I actually do the remake using old clothes.

oneoff-logo

REVIVAL 90%PRODUCTS Varde77のラインの中で完全に1点もので作られるジュエリーライン。すべての商品にシリアルナンバーが入っています。
REVIVAL 90% PRODUCTS Jewelry line made entirely in one line in Varde 77’s line. All products have a serial number.